Sissy Maid Academy and Charm School
For Crossdressers and Gentlemen in need of Behavior Modification,
through Forced Feminization, Training, Discipline, and Domestic Servitude!
Domestic Servitude Training
Traditionally speaking, girls started as kitchen maids or housemaids,
and looked forward to someday becoming
the head of their household department.
From an orderly point of view and the one which all other considerations must be subordinated is that the house must be clean. No matter how polite or well dressed the sissy maid may be, the first mark of a well-run house is cleanliness, not elaborate service. Far better a house which is shinny clean, where the service is poor, than one where the service is punctiliously complete and the corners are dusty. Cleanliness is prime consideration in working out the routine of household duties.
Another vital factor in running a household well is a clear understanding of what is to be expected of each other. It is impossible to set down a list of rules for any subject as changeable as modern housekeeping.
Whether one is Mistress or sissy maid, an understanding of the basic idea is immensely valuable.
Respect between a Mistress and her sissy maid can be most rewarding and satisfying. Ideally, this respect is complimented with warm mutual regard, and with equal watchfulness for the others welfare and happiness. It is always conducted with a certain amount of reticence and formality.
All households are divided into these departments:
- The Upstairs
- The Downstairs
- The Kitchen
- The Pantry
In very large households there are also:
- The Laundry
- The Maiding department including valet
- The Outdoor department includes gardener and chauffeur
- There are six working departments of the household.
In addition there is another category which includes:
- Private or Social Secretary
- Registered Nurses
Their special duties are obvious and do not lie within the scope of the sissy maid. They are all professionals and should be treated as such. Charm School students who do not with to become sissy maids are encouraged to pursue these positions. They eat in the dinning room and with the family or on trays in their rooms but never with the sissy maids. The sissy maid is to treat them as guests of the family. The sissy socialites are no way involved in regular departments of the household. The Sissy Socialite will be asked to perform some of the duties of the staff mentioned above as part of their social training at The Academy.
Duties of the Kitchen Maid
In the kitchen the sissy maid is expected to cook for the Mistress and Master and the rest of the household and to wash the dishes after each meal. She is also expected to keep the entire back of the house clean. She is expected to take care of her own bedroom.
Duties of the Parlor Maid
- Serving the Mistress or Master and their guests. Setting and clearing the table.
- Washing the dishes after meals.
- Polishing the silverware.
- Arranging the flowers, which must always be fresh.
- Answering the telephone and doorbell. Helping guest with their coats and hats.
- Taking care of the dinning room, the living room and the library. All the downstairs halls in the front of the house and the first floor and "taking care" does not only consist of cleaning but also constant tidying up.
- Ashtrays emptied and cleaned.
- Sofa pillows plumped
- Shades drawn in the evening.
- The rooms must always look as though they've just been done.
- Cleaning the brasses and tending the fires all over the house.
- Clean and polish the shoes of the Mistress or Master and their guests.
- Put away books and arrange magazines in a neat and presentable order.
- Clean all the front of the house, upstairs, halls, bedrooms, and sitting rooms.
- Care of the clothing, mending and small repairs.
- Draw the shades in the evening.
- Turn down the beds after Mistress or Master has dined.
- Fill thermos jugs and cracker jars in each bedroom.
- Wash the bathtub and tidy bathroom.
- Bring fresh towels when necessary, whenever the bathroom has been used. The bathroom should look as if it has just been prepared for the next occupant.
Duties of the Ladies Maid
- To take care of the Mistress of the house and in most households those of any grown daughters and any women guests.
- A good ladies maid washes and presses all fine undergarments and blouses.
- Takes care of the packing and unpacking.
- Light dress cleaning and all fine sewing.
- Carries in the breakfast tray, if breakfast is being served upstairs to the Mistress.
- Draws a bath for Mistress/Master or guests after dinner.
- Lays out evening dresses and dressing gowns and bedroom slippers.
- Gets the evening bag ready with fresh handkerchief, and in the most consummate maiding, prepares the dressing table as follows:
- Powder box open with powder puff at hand.
- The lipstick case open and screwed up.
- Mascara and rouge and any other makeup that is used prepared on the dressing table ready for use.
- When guest have left their rooms or have gone down to dinner, she goes into each room to tidy it, putting away bags and hats.
- Taking away dresses to be pressed, underclothes and stockings to be washed and shoes to be cleaned.
At night, when the bed has been turned down the ladies maid lays the dressing gown on a chair near the bed or in the dressing room. She then puts the slippers immediately in front of the chair. According to the best standards of maiding school, the nightgown should be pressed every night. It is to be folded neatly and placed on the bed. First, turn down a corner of the sheet over the edge of the blanket in a triangle shape, and then place the nightgown on top.
When there are guests for dinner the maid should be on duty to help the women guests with their coats and hats. The valet unusually does for men what the ladies maid does for women.
To arrange a man's evening clothes on a chair, the valet should hang the dinner jacket over the back of the chair. The trousers are then folded on the seat. Place loosely on top of the dinner jacket are the shirt and necktie and on top of the dinner jacket are the shirt and necktie and on top of these the underclothes. Socks and garters are hung over the arm of the sofa and shoes are set conveniently in front of it.
Other Duties of The Sissy Maid
- Sissy maids are early risers and will be ready with hot coffee, breakfast and the daily paper all served to you on a beautifully decorated tray in your bed no matter what time you have to get up.
- Sissy maids are taught to pamper you in every way. One of the delights you will experience will be that big warm towels fresh out of the dryer after your bath or shower.
- Sissy maids can run errands to the store, bank, or dry cleaners, pick up theater tickets etc.
- Sissy maids are ready, willing and able to massage your tired feet, back and shoulders at your command. Or give you a full body massage before or after work.
- Sissy maids are able to help assist you in styling your hair for work or play and are capable of applying your makeup, give you a manicure or pedicure, paint your nails and toes and give you a facial and remove unwanted body hair.
- Sissy maids can help you to prepare a household budget and shop for household goods and services.
- Sissy maids make great gifts. Or how about a full day of maid service for a sick friend to wait on them hand and foot, or as a birthday present.
- Sissy maids can embroider your monogram in your clothes or sew a frilly lace collar on a plain white blouse. Some sissies are very talented and able to sew you an entire wardrobe, in her spare time of course.
- Have your sissy maid put on her laciest uniform and invite the girls over for a tea party and impress them with her skills.
- Your sissy maid can serve you grapes or strawberries and cream while you luxuriate in a scented bubble bath.
- Your sissy maid can perform business paperwork. While you relax, the sissy maid can type, work on the computer and prepare correspondences or do any other tedious business chores. The sissy maid can serve as a personal secretary on the weekends. Fetching coffee or tea will definitely be part of the sissies job description.
- Your sissy maid can brush your hair before bedtime as you unwind.
- Your sissy maid can take good care of your precious pets, brushing, feeding, walking, or take them to the beauty parlor or vet.
Sissy maids fail or are fired because of improper supervision, lack of skills and most important direction. It is the responsibility of the Mistress or Master of the house to set the standards of performance, and to expect them to be met.
A strict schedule should be adhered to at all time for domestic assignments. Communication is the most valuable tool of the trade for sissy maids. It is also the responsibility of the Mistress or Master of the house to scribe a detailed schedule of all sissy maids expected duties for the day, week, month, seasonal and yearly assignments.
Housework scheduling is a strict aspect of maid service; proper scheduling is fundamental to a well-run household. Scheduling is most important for the sissy maid with little experience. Learn all the trick of the trade at our Academy and have fun doing it with other sissies just like you.
Private lessons are also available upon request.